Courtland Young was one of the owners of the Great Western Mining Company established in 1909, by his brother, W. J. Young. The post office was established on March 13, 1909 with Harry Locke as postmaster. The Wells Fargo station was opened there in 1910. The Courtland post office also provided living quarters for the postmaster. The post office was discontinued on September 30, 1942.
|Previous||1 of 2||Next|