Arizona; Arizona Highways Magazine; Arizona Department of Transportation
Leisure and travel; Transportation;
Arizona Highways, February 1972
1. Editor’s Letter: Arizona Is for the Birds and Bees … And People, by Joseph Stacey.
3. Color Classics
4. Southwestern Academy: Where education is more than absorbing facts and acquiring knowledge. By Winifred Kennedy.
10. Birds of the Mexican Boundary, and the Lower Southwest. By Dr. Robert D. Ohmart, photography by Daniel L. Fischer unless otherwise credited.
42. N.A.U. School of Forestry: An environment-oriented curriculum. By Manuel Romero.
44. Ol’ Shoog: It takes a good man to write a human story about a wonderful dog. By Don Dedera, animal sculptures by Fred W. Kaye.
48. Yours Sincerely (Letters to the Editor).
Arizona Highway Department
Except for quotations used in articles, reviews and listings, no part of these magazines may be reproduced in any form by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from Arizona Highways.
PDF (Portable Document Format);
Jpeg images were created in-house using a Plustek OpticBook A300 scanner at 300 dpi. Jpeg images were combined to create a .pdf file.